LeadMuster is now Gleexa! - Learn More
Gleexa made a highly customized app that impeccably provides scalability, rich features, and an intuitive user interface to drive more users to the E-wallet app.
Industry – eCommerce
Technology – NodeJS(Backend), Angular(Frontend)
Platforms – iOS, Android
Country – USA
Duration – 7.5 Months
About the Brand
The client is a well-known online payment system provider based in Austin. Gleexa helped them to come up with their own online mobile payment application. In recent years, the mobile payment industry in Austin has boomed.
Business Objective/Project Background
- Develop a mobile wallet app for Android and iOS to facilitate mobile financial transactions.
- The application should operate successfully on various devices and lessen illegal, unwanted, and non-traceable payments, by reducing the use of cash.
- The solution required to have an interactive and intuitive user interface with a secure transaction platform for processing several mobile payments.
- The implementation of tough functionalities and offering a superb user interface.
- Since the e-wallet mobile app comprises gathering sensitive individual bank details, data encryption was of the greatest significance.
- Hybrid application development for various platforms such as Android and iOS.
- Design a visually attractive and minimalistic interface.
- The client required that people can simply download the app without any hurdles.
- Complete payments
- Monitor e-balance
- Assessment of payments history
- Make favorite payments lists
- Receive payment reminders
- We developed an E-wallet mobile app that permits users to operate their e-wallet right from their mobile phones.
- Applied strict encryption standards to safeguard the bank transaction process.
- We gained the rest of API security by encrypting all payload data of all API calls.
- Gleexa carried out a minimalistic design interface for simpler and faster navigation throughout the android application.
In Austin, mobile payment applications like E-wallet can set the trend for e-payment systems. It will bring several perks to users by eliminating intermediate steps like signing papers, commuting, withdrawing cash, etc. With these features like quick to set reminders, add to favorites, and payment history, the e-wallet makes around 3000 payment types possible with just a tap.
Need help with something? We are your helpmate in mobile app development.