LeadMuster is now Gleexa! Learn More.
One of the largest burger chains in the USA improves its social media presence with Gleexa
Industry – Fast Food
Service – Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Ads
Platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Project Team – Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Social Media Manager
Country – USA
About the Brand
The client is a USA-based fast food restaurant chain having more than 1000 outlets across the states. The restaurant chain offers various products like hamburgers, vegan burgers, sandwiches, salads, fries, wraps, shakes, etc.
Business Objective/Project Background
The company has been in the market for a long time with locations across the United States but it lacked social media presence. The client approached Gleexa to enhance their social media presence and increase traffic, visibility, and brand recognition.
- Raising awareness of the brand & its products
- Growing the follower count on their social media platforms
- Increasing brand visibility
- Higher engagement on the social media posts
- Increasing traffic on the website via social media platforms
- The company had a few hundred followers on social media
- Facebook and Twitter handles were inactive
- The client had a tight budget for ad spending
- Developing social media strategy from scratch
✓ Market Research & Audit
Before diving straight into social media, we first audited the website as well as all the social media platforms of the company. We also established benchmarks & protocols for brand visibility, engagement, and audience growth.
✓ Analyzing Competitors
We identified the list of competitors in the market to analyze their marketing strategies. We looked into what the competitors were doing on their social media platforms to see how we can optimize and improve our strategy.
✓ Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Management: Images, banners, video production & posting, Monthly content calendars, community management
- Social Ad Management: Instagram, Facebook
- Influencer Marketing: Influencer outreach, campaign management
✓ Brand Awareness
Our goal was to raise awareness of the brand. We ran different types of ads on social media, identified the best time to post the content on social media platforms, incorporated appropriate hashtags for the posts, and identified food influencers in the area.
- 450% growth in social media followers
- 2x engagement on the posts
- 150% increase in social media traffic
- 7 influencers allocated for brand promotion
- 150% growth in overall revenue
Have a project in mind? Let’s Connect!
Get all your questions answered related to the project from our business development team.